Cyber Threat Intelligence Panel Discussion & Briefing - Northern Europe
Hosted by CrowdStrike, Anomali and Silobreaker
Tuesday, 30th March 2021 | 2PM BST
Join CrowdStrike, Anomali and Silobreaker for a virtual panel discussing the key security incidents and issues impacting Northern Europe including:
- Top threats on the horizon and the importance of an inter-disciplinary threat intelligence strategy.
- Ransomware attacks and Business Email Compromises: how are you addressing them?
- Insider threats posed by working from home: how a distributed workforce impacts the security of your supply chain.
Derek Buchanen, EMEA Threat Intel Advisor
AJ Nash, Senior Director of Cyber Intelligence Strategy
Max Mansson, Client Director
Anna Rozehnalova, Head of Customer Success
THIS UPCOMING CROWDCAST
Also please be aware that by completing this form you agree to data sharing between CrowdStrike and the named partners.
REGISTER TODAY TO:
- Hear about the various moving pieces of the current wave of ransomware attacks and how you can use high fidelity threat intelligence to mitigate the risks associated with ransomware.
- Discover the phases of a successful attack as well as the various types of actors involved in each of the stages.
- Discover how you can sift through vast amounts of open-source intelligence and pair this with underground intelligence to help build a complete picture of the threat landscape
- Learn about the fundamentals of ensuring maximal visibility and awareness of impending threats in your IT environment
Protecting companies of all sizes
From Small Business to Enterprise